Northern Mountains of Georgia
White-Water Rafting, Hike the Blue Ridge Mountains, Fun Time, Skits, Praise Songs, Bible Study, Relaxation
July 8-14 – Ages 13-18
What To Bring
- Sleeping bag
- Ball glove
- One-piece swimsuit
- Recreational clothing
- Rain poncho
- Light weight jacket
- Extra pair of lace-up shoes (to wear on the river)
- Insect repellent
- Eye glass safety strap for river trip
3:00pm on Saturday. Registration will not begin until 3:00pm.
10:00am on Friday.
- Free T-Shirt! Applications with deposit post-marked before May 1, 2017 will receive a free t-shirt. After this date, campers may purchase shirts for $10.
- Bring a first time camper and save $20 off of the application fee. Both the old camper and new camp must preregister by June 1st.
- Campers are expected to stay the entire camping period except for sickness or emergency.
- Please mark all luggage and clothing with camper’s name.
- Campers are not permitted use of the phone.
- Parents are asked not to visit or call except in cases of emergency.
- Campers who drive must turn in their keys for the duration of the camp event.
- It is our expressed desire that our camps glorify God in every way. Therefore, we request that all clothing be modest and everything brought to camp be appropriate for a God-honoring atmosphere. Shorts are to be modest in length. If dress is considered inappropriate, the camper will be asked to change.
- If your child fails to respect his or her counselor, director, or staff member, he or she will be sent home.
- If your child brings items to camp that he or she should not have, they will be confiscated for the week.
- No physical contact between boys and girls. No foul or suggestive language will be permitted. No inappropriate gestures. Failure to obey these rules will result in punishment or expulsion.