Cameron, South Carolina
Swimming, Water Slide, Game Room, Arts & Crafts, Praise Songs, Bible Study, Feeding the Fish, Fun Time & Skits, Paddle Boats
June 11-16 – Teens
June 18-22 – Ages 10-12
June 25-29 – Ages 6-9
Send your camper a letter!
Camp Summers & Manget
Attn: Camper’s Name
Cameron, SC 29030
What To Bring
- Sleeping bag
- One-piece swimsuit
- Recreational clothing
- Rain poncho
- Letter writing materials
- Tennis shoes
10:00am-11:00am first day (Monday) of camp. Registration will not begin until 10:00am-young people cannot be left unattended until after they have been registered. Lunch will be served to the campers at 12:30
10:00am last day of camp. No Later than 10:30am.
Two rooms are available. You must make a reservation before camp for these accommodations.
- Free T-Shirt! Applications with deposit post-marked before May 1, 2018 will receive a free t-shirt. After this date, campers may purchase shirts for $10.
- Registration deadline is June 1st. Campers who register after this date will be charged a $25 late fee.
- First time campers receive a $20 discount. The camper must be registered by June 1st.
- Campers are expected to stay the entire camping period except for sickness or emergency.
- Please mark all luggage and clothing with camper’s name.
- Campers are not permitted use of the phone.
- Parents are asked not to visit or call except in cases of emergency.
- Campers who drive must turn in their keys for the duration of the camp event.
- It is our expressed desire that our camps glorify God in every way. Therefore, we request that all clothing be modest and everything brought to camp be appropriate for a God-honoring atmosphere. Shorts are to be modest in length. If dress is considered inappropriate, the camper will be asked to change.
- If your child fails to respect his or her counselor, director, or staff member, he or she will be sent home.
- If your child brings items to camp that he or she should not have, they will be confiscated for the week.
- No physical contact between boys and girls. No foul or suggestive language will be permitted. No inappropriate gestures. Failure to obey these rules will result in punishment or expulsion.