Mountain Colors is a great opportunity for families and individuals to fellowship in the beautiful mountains of northern Georgia. Camp Three Forks Trail’s ample space and isolated location make it the perfect place to find rest and relaxation while still being able to maintain social distancing. We hope that you can come join us for a weekend of fun, faith, and fellowship.
Arrive: 5:30pm on Friday
Depart: 1:00pm on Sunday
For more information, please contact Rev. Shane Courson
Notes for the Retreat:
- $100 – families ; $40 – Singles
- What to bring: Bible, casual clothes, sleeping bag/bedding, pillow, towels, toiletries, flashlight, musical instruments.
- Space is limited so please register early.
- Reservations will be granted on a first come, first serve basis.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
- It does get cold at night in the mountains so it is suggested that each group bring warm clothing as well as a small heater to use in the birdhouses.