2021 Covid-19 Guidelines for Camp
General Camp Guidelines
- Campers will be asked to do daily temperature checks at home 1 week before camper comes to camp.
- Drivers should do a temperature check before departing to come to camp. (If anyone in the vehicle has a temp of 100.4 or higher upon arrival at camp all campers in the vehicle will not be able to attend.)
- Upon arrival, camp staff will check temperatures.
- Campers and visitors will be allowed to get out of car long enough to use the restroom after temperature check.
- Check in will be done in the car.
- Masks will be required for parents/guardians to enter cabins to help campers settle in. Campers will not be required to wear a mask in the cabin.
- Number of campers will be reduced in order to provide ample space.
- Masks will not be worn in cabins.
- Campers will only be allowed in their cabins—no one should enter another cabin.
- Campers will sanitize their hands as they enter the dining hall.
- Temperatures will be checked prior to breakfast and supper each day.
- Campers will be seated at tables by cabin in order to maintain cohorts.
- Masks will not be required while dining.
- Campers will remain seated the entire meal. Trash will be collected at the end of the meal.
Tabernacle/Faith life Center:
- Campers and workers will be required to wear masks while inside the tabernacle/Faith Life Center. This includes during service, singing, and playing any indoor games.
- Campers will be seated by cabin during worship services.
- Our desire is that campers will spend most of their time outside and therefore will not need to wear a mask.
- Campers must provide their own masks. It is suggested that each camper have at least 4 masks and that they be marked with the camper’s name.
Additional Camp help:
- Support workers will stay in cabins separate from the campers.
- Additional help will be needed over previous years due to the need for increased sanitation.
- There will be a designated room for any camper/worker who is experiencing symptom of COVID and waiting on a ride home.
Camp Summers & Manget
- The number allowed inside the rec hall will be reduced to encourage social distancing.
- Masks will be required at all times inside the rec hall.
- Sanitizer will be available for use and frequent hand washing will be encouraged.
- The games will be sanitized daily.
Camp Three Forks Trail
Off Campus Activities:
- Off campus activities, such as hiking and rafting, will be allowed.
- Travel to and from activity will be done by gender.
- Masks will not be required.